Regional Sales Manager - SoPac
RISE Nitro Brewing Co.
JOB TITLE: Regional Sales Manager – So Pac
RISE Nitro Brewing Co. is a leader in the RTD coffee space on a mission to make high-quality, great tasting beverages with the freshest organic ingredients we can source. Launched in 2015, we have grown from selling in one restaurant in Brooklyn to over 8,000+ doors and into the fastest growing nitro cold brew coffee brand in the country.
The Regional Sales Manager is responsible for a go-to market strategy that will increase customer loyalty, distribution growth, and company profitability by continuing and building relationships with existing retailers, distributors and brokers. This role with cover the territory of: Southern California, Southern Nevada, Arizona, and Hawaii. This candidate will preferably reside in Southern California.
- Execute short and long-term sales objectives and strategies for market
- Call on Key Accounts in the area to ensure distribution, ordering, programming, brand familiarity, staff trainings and proper visibility
- Willingness to get your hands dirty in the field with a get-it-done mentality
- Eagerness to follow up and follow through at all costs
- Develop and maintain sales contact with all major customers and new prospects
- Maintain and expand existing distribution and volume sales
- Schedule and conduct distributor team meetings to inform and educate sales representatives of brand standards to optimize sales performance
- Manage market work with distributor sales representatives
- Submit and review a weekly account report, monthly calendar and sales planner
- Maintain accurate records regarding distributor profiles; retail and on-premise distribution; and competitive activity and pricing
- Manage all sales expenses and budgets for market/region
- At least 3-5 years business/sales experience or equivalent education within the CPG industry
- Familiarity using data (SPINS, IRI, Nielsen) to sell
- Understanding of CRM databases like Repsly, Shelvspace or GoSpotCheck
- Must be able comfortable in MS Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, Power Point)
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Self-starter with a team mentality
- Potential to manage 1-3 direct reports
- Able to travel 15-20% of the time
If interested in the role, please submit your resume and brief cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.