Area Sales Manager - NorCal
RISE Nitro Brewing Co.
JOB TITLE: Area Sales Manager – NorCal
RISE Nitro Brewing Co. is a leader in the RTD coffee space on a mission to make high-quality, great tasting beverages with the freshest organic ingredients we can source. Launched in 2015, we have grown from selling in one restaurant in Brooklyn to over 8,000+ doors and into the fastest growing nitro cold brew coffee brand in the country.
RISE is seeking a high-performing Area Sales Manager based in the NorCal area who brings significant ambition, strong leadership qualities, and a desire to join a winning team.
As an Area Sales Manager, you will play a critical role in expanding RISE throughout your territory. The position requires a self- motivated, organized, energetic, and creative person with some sales experience. This candidate would ideally reside within the Bay area.
- Develop and maintain an organized list of key accounts in the assigned territory
- Sell RISE to retailers in coordination with local distributors and brokers
- Call on key accounts on an ongoing basis to review in-store priorities
- Enhance the business by gaining new points of distribution, shelving, and merchandising in assigned stores
- Sell creative displays in prime locations within the store to maximize sales and brand awareness
- 1-3 Years of Sales Experience; within Food or CPG experience preferred
- Great understanding of the geography within your respective market
- Proven success in sales call strategies
- Strong customer service, interpersonal and communication skills (both written and oral)
- Creative presentation/public speaking and premium selling skills are a must
- Innovative and creative in approaching accounts and expanding business
- Ability to formulate and execute account strategies
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Professional demeanor in working with coworkers, distributors, retail reps and consumers
- Must be willing to travel to key territory and have valid driver's license
- Must be able to use basic features in MS Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, Power Point)
- Ability to travel 10% of the time
If interested in the role, please submit your resume and brief cover letter to email@example.com.