Caribbean Area Manager - Wines/Spirits
Stansfeld Scott Inc.
We are seeking a resourceful, energetic and proactive commercial manager to promote a portfolio of Wines and/or Spirits in select Caribbean markets. The successful candidate will be responsible for working closely with regional Distributors to inspire and motivate their teams to grow sales and market share.
• Travel frequently for market visits and trade events
• Stay abreast of industry/market trends and the macro economics of the countries assigned
• Develop and maintain cross-cultural relationships while interacting with all levels of personnel
• Collaborate and support our Distributor Partners in pursuing greater market share
• Analyze industry trends to develop strategic plans to capitalize on growth opportunities
• Prepare and monitor fiscal forecasts and implement marketing programs within fiscal budgets
• Facilitate and participate in brand training/educational sessions across all sales channels
• Working knowledge of international trade practices with experience in sales and marketing of consumer products
• Energetic and self-motivated with a willingness to ‘roll up your sleeves’
• Ability to inspire, educate and motivate a team to achieve established goals
• Resourceful with strong organizational and time management skills
• Excellent negotiation, communication and presentation skills
• A degree in Management, Marketing or International Business with fluency in French and/or Spanish preferred