Natural & Functional Beverage Company Seeking Sales & Marketing Associate
ALO Drinks made by SPI West Port Inc
About the company: ALO Drink is the #1 aloe ready-to-drink aloe vera beverage brand in the U.S. Established in 2009, ALO Drink has grown at a breakneck pace and continues to see rapid growth in all channels across the country. You can find out more about ALO Drink at our website and learn about our new line of natural, better for your snacks, Woodridge Snacks.
About the position: This job will be responsible for coordinating activities with multiple stakeholders both inside and outside the company, so we are looking for someone who is a great communicator both written and verbal; is exceptionally attentive to detail; is adept at juggling multiple tasks at any given time; and is skilled at data analysis. This is a full-time position based in our South San Francisco, CA headquarters.
- Coordinating marketing and advertising projects with creative agency and reviewing final creative products, including product labels, sell sheets, and others. Working with agency to create off-line online marketing campaigns and activities to promote the brand and attract new customers.
- Coordinating and managing retail and distributor promotion and ad calendars.
- Providing sales support to broker and distributor network, including shipping product samples to prospective retail and distributor accounts, coordinating the development of POS needed by the sales team, submitting new item paperwork to retailers and distributors and other support activities.
- Managing marketing and promotional events including trade shows, consumer promotional events, in-store demos with demo agencies across the country. Travel required.
- Sales analysis. Tracking the brand’s sales using both distributor-provided reports and syndicated sales data and presenting findings to management and sales team.
- Answering consumer, retailer and distributor inquiries. Fielding consumer inquiries about product specifics via email and phone; directing potential retailers to the proper distributor; routing potential distributors to the appropriate ALO sales team member.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- B.A. in business or business-related subject
- 1 to 2 years of experience in consumer packaged goods industry, preferably in food & beverage
- Good analytical abilities and attention to detail.
- Experience creating and implementing marketing programs
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Familiarity with Adobe creative suite is a plusIf interested, send a cover letter, resume and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org