• Leading Operations team by training, overseen production, Quality Control, Procurement, Warehousing for scheduled production.
We are looking for a professional production Supervisor to be responsible for managing all aspects of operations and for delivering an excellent, high quality product to our customers. The successful candidate will be able to forecast, plan and manage all production orders and staff.
• Manage all production aspects and day-to-day operations within budgeted guidelines and to the highest standards
• Lead production team by attracting, training and appraising talented personnel
• Establish schedules based of customer orders
• Provide a two-way communication and nurture an environment with emphasis in motivation and teamwork
• Comply with all health and safety regulations, FDA, USDA, GMP and HACCP
• Report on management regarding productivity vs. schedule
• Proven food and beverage management experience
• Working knowledge of various computer software programs
• Ability to spot and resolve problems efficiently
• Mastery in delegating multiple tasks
• Communication and leadership skills
• Up to date with food and beverages trends and best practices
• Ability to manage personnel and meet financial targets
• Guest-oriented and service-minded