Director of Sales
We’re seeking a sales leader to manage all aspects of our sales strategy & execution. As our first sales executive in our new company, you’ll build & execute our sales plan from the ground up. You’ll work closely with everyone on our team to shape our strategy and build a sales engine that will successfully take our company through our launch and into production. Mable is backed by 3 of Boston's leading venture capital companies.Responsibilities
- Build our sales plan & budget from scratch with cost-effective programs designed for small business owners & operators
- Work closely with product & marketing to build a sales strategy for our 3 key customers: grocery, food & convenience retailers, brands and distributors
- You’ll do plenty of outbound sales to small businesses, with the goal of building a scalable multi-touch sales & marketing plan. We won’t build this business dialing for dollars, but we do need to understand the pain points of our customers (grocery owners/buyers) in order to build a well run sales & marketing organization.
- Convert inbound leads into customers through a thoughtful trial program for retailers.
- Bachelors degree in business, sales, communications or related field
- 5+ years experience SMB or b2b sales
- Proven experience, attention to detail, strong work ethic
- A desire to build something from the ground-up
- Remote is not an option at this stage; we want to benefit from the fast teamwork and organic communication that colocation creates. Our office is steps away from North Station, making it an easy destination for travel from the MBTA and Commuter Rail.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.