Who We Are:
CAULIPOWER, Sweet PotaTOASTS, and Vegolutionary Foods believes the world would be a better place if the freezer aisle could one day be filled with fabulous, veggie-forward meal hacks and people could shop without the stress of choosing between taste, convenience, and health.
What You Will Do:
Our Community Manager will work directly with the Marketing team and be accountable for all digital engagement with our social community and platforms. You’ll respond to questions and comments, spark new conversations, and facilitate the rapid growth we are experiencing across our digital channels.
- Day to day interaction with our customers who engage with our company, responsible for each customer's overall experience and lasting impression of CAULIPOWER, Sweet PotaTOASTS, and Vegolutionary Foods across our social media footprint.
- Escalation of all customer service messages to our customer service team.
- Escalation and tracking of influencer, media mentions, and positive consumer interrelations with our brands.
- Social vetting of potential influencer and partner brands.
- Stay on top of emerging Real-Time trends/news in the industry and across all social platforms, use judgment to escalate and alert internal team.
- Partnership with the Digital Brand Manager who manages the paid social spend, and Content Marketing AOR who develops our content.
- Assist in evaluating tools that will help manage, track, and organize a high volume of comments/interactions across all platforms.
Who You Are:
You are ready to learn and embody the CAULIPOWER voice - friendly, upbeat, quirky, fun, and positive! You are excited to use your social media experience to get to know and grow our communities. Brainstorming new ideas on how to engage and who to engage with is a strength of yours. A great sense of humor and a knack for coming up with puns is a plus.
This position is full-time.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 2+ years of experience managing social media platforms or communities.
- Expertise in using social media platforms, including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube.
- Experience working for CPG or food brand is preferred.
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated with the ability to think strategically and make recommendations.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and unknowns.
- Strong prioritization and organizational skills.
- High level of maturity and grammar skills to be customer facing.
- Ability to look for creative solutions to complex issues.
- Proficient knowledge and experience working in Microsoft Office.
- Highly motivated and team oriented.
- Must enjoy working in a fast-paced, continually changing, entrepreneurial environment.
- Proficiency in social analytics and publishing tools
If interested, please submit links to your social media profile as well.