Account Manager San Francisco Bay Area
ublendit Spirits is disrupting the Spirits industry with better prices, customer service, top quality spirits and customer personalized branding. Our mission is to help give bars, restaurants, nightclubs, casinos, events, and retailers a better story while making them more profitable & successful.
We are seeking a top level Field Representative, responsible for rapidly growing business in the San Francisco Bay Area. Ideally able to convert existing relationships with target bar groups and key accounts, work with us to develop strategies to meet and exceed assigned territory quota. In exchange you will enjoy a limitless career with a cash & equity partnership on the shoulders of a rapidly growing company that breeds fantastic culture & innovation. Work with our “Silicon Valley like” spirits start up and build a retirement grander then any other company in this industry can offer.
The following roles & responsibilities are ideally what we require.
Role & Responsibilities
- Develop and manage all parts of the sales process.
- Leverage existing relationships and discover new customers through networking, cold and warm calls, prospective client visits.
- Work with ublendit management team to help with corporate account development.
- Develop key account relationships that deliver measurable results.
- Achieves and maintains rapport with customers and works to give them the best possible service through pre & post sales.
Ability to Multi Task: Proven ability to manage multiple sales cycles small and large opportunities successfully bringing them all to close in a timely manner.
Problem Solving: Anticipates problems, recognizes and accurately evaluates the signs of a problems and analyzes current procedures for possible improvements.
Customer Service: Listens and responds effectively to customer questions; resolves customer problems to the customer’s satisfaction. Respects all internal and external customers and uses a team approach when dealing with customers in order to exceeding customer expectations.
Detail Orientation: Thoroughness in accomplishing a task through concern for all the areas involved, no matter how small. Manages and checks sales pipelines and plans and organizes time and resources efficiently.
- 5 years of spirits and B2B or B2C sales experience.
- Current valid drivers license and insurance in accordance with State laws.
- Able to work flexible hours and travel as required.
- Able to makes presentations, cold and warm call or visit prospective clients.
- Able to create quotes, work with company CRM and attend weekly company meetings. Strong negotiation skills.
- Sales experience in the spirits industry.
- Team player that is passionate with persistence and collaborate with management team to meet and exceed assigned quota.
- Must be 21 yrs. or older.
What You Bring
- Loves to win (ethically), hates to lose with a passion.
- Intrinsically motivated, coachable, thrives in team performance.
- Excellent time management and communication skills.
- Creative thinker, look for new opportunities & ways to increase value.
- Successful experience driving value disruptive change within customers.
- Scalable with more responsibilities as the company grows.
- Strong base salary and uncapped commissions.
- Car reimbursement and cell phone allowance.
- Equity options.
- Benefits package and paid vacation and holidays.
- Lifting, moving 30 lb spirit cases.
- Driving to customer appointments and ublendit office.
Job: Field Sales Representative
Primary Location: United States-San Francisco,Bay Area
ublendit Spirits provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.