Richard's Rainwater is looking for an experienced Brand Manager to help us build our brand and raise brand awareness. You’ll work across all levels and departments of our organization to find what makes us unique and communicate it to the world.
This role would be responsible for ensuring that the visual ID, products and product lines that fall under the marketing domain resonate with current and potential customers, through design and communications. Continuously monitor marketing trends and keep a close eye on competitive products in the marketplace. Regularly meet with clients and/or senior management, and oversee a team of outside consultants and third-party marketers.
Working directly with the CMO, you will serve as the point-person for developing, implementing and executing marketing initiatives and activities for the brand. These initiatives and activities include campaigns (print, web, social media, broadcast, etc.), events, corporate responsibility programs and sponsorships.
This role would be responsible for more than executing marketing campaigns; you will also be in charge of managing and developing creative and design elements within the brand. Strong analytical skills, business savvy and the ability to multitask are all very essential.
- Analyze brand positioning and consumer insights
- Shape and communicate our vision and mission
- Translate brand elements into plans and go-to-market strategies
- Manage a team of marketing people working on brand initiatives
- Lead creative development to motivate the target audience to “take action”
- Establish performance specifications, cost and price parameters, market applications and sales estimates
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess ROI and KPIs
- Monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitors’ activities
- Oversee new and ongoing marketing and advertising activities
- Monitor product distribution and consumer reactions
- Devise innovative growth strategies
- Align the company around the brand’s direction, choices and tactics
- Proven working experience as brand manager or associate brand manager
- Proven ability to develop brand and marketing strategies and communicate recommendations to executives
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising effective campaigns
- Excellent understanding of the full marketing mix
- Strong analytical skills partnered with a creative mind
- Data-driven thinking and an affinity for numbers
- Outstanding communication skills
- Up-to-date with latest trends and marketing best practices