Regional Sales Manager
This is the sales growth opportunity for that one of a kind candidate with all the experience and special skills is looking for! If you’re looking for a comfortable sales job where you can blend in, this is not for you. If, however, you’re looking for that unique, challenging opportunity where you can use the honed skills you’re proud of to earn and achieve real growth, income and a future selling a beverage that retailers love to buy and consumers love to drink while being directly responsible for helping to grow the company, read on.
We are seeking a Regional Sales Manager based in the Mid-Hudson Valley, NY area with experience, skills and drive, to expand this unique, delicious, healthy beverage.
The territory is very open at this point and opportunities are many. The right candidate will be able to achieve an explosive sales record from the beginning. The chosen applicant will have proven sales experience, be energetic, motivated, a self-starter, organized, and creative.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Direct sales to retail outlets;
- Call on existing accounts in the territory;
- Open new accounts;
- Regularly follow up on sales enquiries by personal visits, phone and email;
- Maintain and develop existing and new customers through a professionally planned individual account support program;
- Bring on new distributors and work with distributor sales reps;
- Develop and maintain an organized list of target accounts in the territory;
- Develop and train expanded sales and demo staff for new areas.
- Manage accounts on an ongoing basis to develop relationships and stay on top of changing environments within the stores;
- Work with retail clients on effective merchandising:
- Submit regular reports on activities and provide relevant information to management;
- Introduce consumers to this delicious, unique beverage at in-store demos and special events from time to time;
- Strong experience with retail beverage sales;
- First hand knowledge and experience with beverage distributors in the region;
- Proven and demonstrated success in sales strategies;
- Strong customer service, interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral;
- Creative presentation/public speaking and selling skills are a must;
- Ability to formulate and execute account strategies;
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team;
- Professional demeanor in working with co-workers, distributors, retail sales representatives and consumers;
- Marketing experience a plus;
- Must have valid driver's license;
- Must be proficient with Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint, etc.