Premium Water Brand Ambassador - New York, NY
We are a team of compassionate, inspired individuals proud of our varied business, brand and marketing expertise. A team united in our continual search of enrichment, unwavering enthusiasm for our craft and dedication to sharing our knowledge.
We value creativity and believe that it is key to our unique approach. We aspire to influence, and inspire people through our experience, our storytelling and our (Illimitable, unbridled, infinite, boundless) wisdom....And never take ourselves too seriously, because we wouldn't be here if we didn't like to have fun.
Above all else, we believe in a life of balance and passion, placing love, joy and happiness of equal importance at the top of our lists. At the end of the day this is how we live our lives, and this is the spirit that we bring to the work that we do.
The Premium Water Brand Ambassador position is a six month temporary full-time position starting in mid-September with the potential to extend.
The Premium Water Brand Ambassador will serve as a key influencer and representative for the brand. The role will include establishing and building relationships with key influencers, supporting commercial conversations and educating trade on the brand in influential image accounts.
- Engagement with key accounts
- Lead events to engage consumers and/or key accounts
- Key account trainings, product sampling
- Market walks; account profiling
- Reporting, insights sharing
- Budget management
- Social Media representation on behalf of the brand
The Premium Water Brand Ambassador will be held accountable to deliver key performance indicators including quality of experiences and the return on investment of those experiences. These include:
- Increased Points of Distribution across key image accounts list
- Volume Growth across account universe
- Social Media Reach from ambassador and influencer posts
- Ability to work flexible hours and travel on an ad hoc basis including nights and weekends, as required
- Resides within the designated market area for the role (max 30min from city-center); leads a city-based lifestyle
- Fluency with social media & how to appropriately engage with guests through social channels
- Spanish-speaking is a plus
- Maintains an established professional network of influential hotels, restaurants and cafs
- Understands cultural trends that influence and impact urban millennials
- Is passionate about customer service and hospitality
- Is an excellent communicator and negotiator; unafraid to make the “ask” with key stakeholders
- Is confident, with excellent personal presentation
- Is able to effectively communicate and share enthusiasm for the water brand
- Has strong time management skills and is self-motivated with the ability to work independently
- Is highly organized/detail oriented
- Is able to work with a wide range of personalities
Experience & Education
- Experience in field/brand marketing or selling in an on-premise environment, ideally on behalf of premium beverage brands, preferred
- Experience in the luxury hospitality industry, a plus
- Experience in event planning, project management, a plus
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Fluency with Microsoft Office
Enthuse Marketing is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.