Inside Sales - National Accounts
ONE ROQ Vodka Club
A National Inside Sales Ambassador (NISA) is responsible for developing new prospects and closing new accounts within the assigned territory. The NISA is responsible for maintaining sustainable records of sales achievements/quotas.
The NISA will have an exacting knowledge of the organization's product and unique marketing platform, as well as organization's philosophy and values. The position will require special training to acquire this knowledge.
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Call and Close Accounts Requested by Members
- Coordinate with Outside Sales to Close Accounts Requested by Members
- Follow Up with Accounts Visited by Our Outside Sales Team
- Maintain an organized list of accounts in the territory (closed, purchased, pending)
- Accept and Process orders in coordination with the local distributor of our product.
- Call On and maintain accounts by checking in and reviewing brand program priorities.
- Direct accounts in proper and effective merchandising and consumer awareness of brands by:
- Guiding merchandising of product POS devices
Check in with field sales teams to ensure quality and accuracy over brand touch points