Outside Sales Representative
SLO Brewing Co
SLO Brew is looking to add experienced sales professionals to our team. If you love craft beer and are an organized, energetic and highly motivated individual, you could be one of our new Sales Representatives in Northern/Southern California.
The Ideal Candidate is:
· Friendly and outgoing
· Experienced in craft beer sales and brand representation
· Detail oriented, organized and excellent with time management
· An effective communicator & relationship builder
· Self-motivated and able to work independently
· Proficient in sales software including Karma,VIP, and Microsoft Office
· 2 years of sales experience
· High school diploma or equivalent
· Read and write English clearly
· Must be able to work weekends, evenings,holidays & events
· Must be able to move intermittently throughout the workday within a fast-paced environment, must be able to cope with the mental and emotional stress of the position. Must be able to push, pull, move and lift a minimum of 75 lbs. Must be able to bend, twist, squat, kneel and reach repeatedly throughout the day. Must be able to stand for extended periods of time.
· Must be willing to travel
· Clean driving record
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Maintains customer database by inputting customer profile and updates; via Karma Customer Relationship Management (CRM).
· Records all account visits, while still on location and at the time of visit with relevant notes.
· Meet or exceed sales goals and sales call quotas
· Submits weekly Recaps to Regional Sales Manager and relevant distribution partners.
· Submits Monthly Business Objectives based on 30-60-90 day Monthly Business Objectives (MBOs) by the end of the first week of the following month.
· Provides product, promotion, and pricing information by clarifying customer request; selecting appropriate information;forwarding information; answering questions.
· Supplies sales samples and product information to distributor reps and accounts
· Adhere to traveling/ spending budget. Submits all relevant receipts and expense reporting
· Maintains business relationships with assigned distribution partners by: knowing/reviewing proper 30 day inventory, presenting current promotions and products to sales teams, participating in ride along work with days with key sales reps. Offering sales support to all accounts within assigned territory.
· Schedules, coordinates, and attends promotional events such as: tap takeovers, steal the glass events, in store tastings, etc.
· Coordinates and attends festivals and tasting events and other charitable giving.
IMPORTANT! To be considered as a candidate, when responding to this post please submit a completed/dated/signed application that can be found here:
Note: Cover Letter/Resumes are appreciated, but can not be submitted in lieu of an application.