Packaging Sales Representative (Southeast Territory)
Gamer Packaging, Inc.
Gamer Packaging, Inc.
Gamer Packaging has earned a reputation as one of the most respected companies in the packaging industry and is widely considered a creative leader in domestic and international package sourcing. Gamer Packaging, headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota is the seventh largest packaging distributer in the United States and Canada with numerous offices throughout the world.
Gamer Packaging strives to be the industry leader in providing custom packaging solutions for customers. We highly value the importance of strong supplier relationships, which enable us to offer our customers innovative, flexible and highly responsive service.
Regional Account Manager / Outside Sales Representative (Beverage Division)
We are looking for an experienced and dedicated Outside Sales Representative to join our Beverage Division. This person should possess outstanding sales experience, honed customer service skills and a passion for providing innovative packaging solutions.
With a very entrepreneurial culture we are seeking team members who take ownership of their territories and are passionate about growing their business. The candidate should be skilled with creativity and a willingness to tailor solutions to prospects and customers.
· Solicit and close new opportunities within the beverage industry. Educate prospects & customers on packaging solutions relative to their product type and filling requirements.
· Understand customer needs and present the best solutions i.e. cost, esthetics, fit, form and function.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required for and with internal and external stakeholders.
· Maintain strong partnership with Inside Sales Representative to ensure all customer touchpoints are consistent and unsurpassed.
· Develop and maintain supplier relationships in order to be in the best position and increase likelihood of closing business. Communication with suppliers and customers are the key to successfully closing sales.
· Work with Vice President of Beverage Division to build an annual revenue and gross profit forecast for the territory. Ensure daily activities support these goals.
· Develop quarterly target lists built from goals and objectives.
· Effectively utilize Microsoft CRM to create opportunities and provide visibility to our pipeline.
· 70% travel required. Territory is NC, SC, GA and FL.
· Drive- Competitive and motivated in a fast-paced deadline driven environment.
· Focus- Goal orientated self-starter who wants to get the job accurately.
· Responsibility- has a sense of urgency and anticipates outcomes.
· Optimism- maintains a positive outlook towards all situations with a focus on solutions.
· Empathy- Identifies and establishes rapport easily. Candidate must be great listener with a propensity to ask open ended questions.
To apply, send your resume to our Director of Human Resources at: email@example.com