VP, Food & Bev in PR agency
360PR+, one of the most respected consumer specialist agencies, is seeking a Vice President to help lead our established and growing food and beverage practice in our New York office. A next-generation agency, 360PR+ blurs the lines between PR, digital and social and has been recognized as one of the most creative agencies globally, as well as a Best Place to Work. That’s enabled us to attract and retain the very best talent in the industry and to make room for more as we continue to grow.
Our consumer food and beverage team is one of the largest practices within our agency and continues to grow. The VP will report to the SVP of our consumer healthy living, food and beverage practice, owning key client relationships while identifying and cultivating new opportunities for growth. You are on top of industry trends to proactively identify opportunities for clients and you are regarded as an expert resource. As a proven leader on the team you provide mentorship and in the moment management to develop team members. Key responsibilities include:
- High level of involvement on key accounts. Securing, growing and servicing business by providing creative, cutting edge programs.
- Providing expert, go-to counsel to drive results, develop and lead the execution of strategic communications campaigns.
- Overseeing accountability across each client team. Ensuring that all administrative and planning responsibilities are completed and reported on time and that programs incorporate strategic thinking and remain within budget.
- Confidently and effectively contributing to new business proposals and pitching.
- Minimum 10 years PR experience in consumer agency setting, specifically within the food and beverage industry.
- Proven ability to proactively build and foster reporter and editor relationships to successfully and strategically land top-tier media placements.
- Ability to lead within a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Flawless communications and presentation skills.
- Experience successfully managing multiple projects simultaneously, including timelines, workflows and budgets in a rapidly evolving environment.
- Demonstrated ability to manage comprehensive and creative programs which elevate clients’ position.
- Experience working alongside C-suite executives, providing confident counsel and thoughtful, informed insights.