Outside Sales Rep
Rifraf Ricotta Cups
About The Position:
Rifraf Ricotta Cups is an exciting new CPG brand that makes single serve ricotta cups paired with delicious flavors. Our Brooklyn based company needs a fun, energetic sales rep to help sell the dream and conquer NYC one cup at a time.
About the Brand:
One part ricotta cheese and one part unexpectedly delicious flavor, RifRaf Ricotta Cups are single-serve, first-of-their-kind, crave-worthy pairings that are everything you never knew you wanted in a snack.
Our creamy, whole milk cheese is served alongside Chef-driven mix-ins like Strawberry Balsamic, Meyer Lemon and Sun-dried Tomato. These adventurous, yet familiar, flavors are the perfect solutions to add some excitement into everyone's snacking game.
The Outside Sales Representative drives sales and awareness of our unique product to maximize sales revenue and brand awareness. This position is to spend 75% of time on outbound selling activities. The Outside Sales Representative collaborates with co-founders to identify and execute on prospective retailer opportunities and maintains existing retailer relationships in NYC area. Interacts with distributor team to maximize retailer service and sales.
- Sources new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound prospecting
- Meets or exceeds individual sales revenue goals
- Develop account plans for existing retailers and prospects demonstrating understanding of retailer needs and requirements
- Connects new and existing retailers with distribution team to prompt sales and maintain inventory levels.
- Researches accounts, identifies key players, and generates interest
- Maintains and expands database of prospects within your assigned territory
- Teams up with distributors to build pipeline and close deals
- Performs effective demos to prospective retailers
- Routinely checks inventory levels and maintains retailer relationships
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Communications, or other related field, or an equivalent combination of education and work experience
- At least 2 years of food sales or related experience
- Track record of over-achieving sales goals
- Self-motivation in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written/oral communication and interpersonal skills
- Effective listening and presentation skills
- Strong analytical and strategic-thinking skills
- Proven ability to develop positive working relationships and partnerships with internal customers and peers, and to effectively manage those relationships – strong customer service skills, flexibility, and empathy
- Ability to effectively resolve issues in a timely manner using sound judgment, critical thinking, decision-making, and influencing skills
- Demonstrated ability to deal with ambiguity, complexity, and change in a dynamic business environment
- Extreme attention to detail and accuracy of work