Account Manager - West Coast Area
Allen Flavors, Inc.
Allen Flavors, Inc. is looking for a West Coast Account Manager!
Allen Flavors, Inc. is a flavor formulation and ingredient supply-company currently seeking an Account Manager in the West Coast area re: Arizona, Washington, Oregon or California to work in our Sales department to produce proactive action plans to increase brand awareness and revenue for the company. The Account Manager will be responsible for sales in specified territory. The position will require coordination and direct customer communication in regards to orders, pricing, payment, shipment, samples and projects. Concentrates on data collection and analysis of sales-related information and statistics in order to accurately and effectively plan interactions. This position will also have direct connection with Allen Flavors’ Laboratories, R&D, and Management to create strong lines of communication.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Drives activities of accounts in a manner that increases brand awareness, product presence and revenue generation for all of Allen Flavors, Inc.
- Develops action plans and coordinates with other departments to deliver great service to the customers.
- Collaborate and coordinate activities with marketing ads that target specific areas where increased traffic is anticipated.
- Monitor on a continual basis sales data.
- Communicates regularly with Management with updates on their activities.
- Develop and nurture strong customer contacts and positive relationships with managers and representatives of Allen Flavors.
- Stay fully acquainted with the products and brand trends.
- Travel required for adequately managing and directing business products as agreed with management.
- Understand and implement Company Certified programs such as HACCP, NSF, SQF, Food Defense and Food Safety programs as required
- Other duties assigned by Management
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing/Sales or equivalent work history required, college degree preferred.
Five (5+) years with inside sales in the beverage industry.
- Knowledge of contracting, negotiating, and management
- Must conduct self in a professional manner at all times with personnel and customers
- Excellentoral and written communication skills and presentation skills.
- Experienced in sales data collection and analysis
- Must be adaptable and be able to consistently deal with ever-changing conditions.
- Must be able to adapt to and follow differing procedures established by each customer.
At Allen Flavors, Inc. we create an environment in which employees are valued, motivated and encourage to reach their full potential. We offer competitive pay, career growth opportunities and outstanding benefit programs:
Vacation/Sick/Personal Paid Time Off
Holiday Per Yearly Schedule (11 to 12 days off depending on length of annual AFI Holiday Break)
401(k) with Company Match
Low Cost Medical, Dental & Rx & Vision Coverage
- And Many More Employee-Friendly Programs
Are you someone who wants to grow and work with a great group of dynamic individuals? Who wants a new challenge and bring contribution to a company? Come and grow with us! Where everybody will know your name. Interested candidates should forward their resumes for consideration to Natalie Delleo, HR Manager at email@example.com.
Allen Flavors, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer