Regional Sales Manager - West
Massimo Zanetti Beverage USA
Come join our sales team and work in the exciting world of coffee!
Massimo Zanetti Beverage USA (MZB-USA) is the largest fully integrated coffee company in the US delivering innovative solutions for the home, office, and foodservice with a long tradition of exceptional quality. Owned by MZB Group, one of the largest coffee groups in the world, our portfolio consists of globally-recognized brands such as Segafredo Zanetti® Coffee and Espresso, Chock full o’Nuts®, and Kauai® Coffee where we operate one of the most sophisticated sustainable coffee farms in the world.
We’re looking for someone to join our Away From Home team who is as passionate about coffee as we are!
Working for MZB-USA’s coffee Away From Home Division, the Regional Sales Manager is responsible for leading and developing the Sales team in the Western region to achieve optimum sales and profit growth objectives for the company’s commercial foodservice and office coffee business. The Regional Sales Manager reports to the Director of Commercial Sales for the Division.
- Create sales strategies and targets for the region to ensure long-term profitability for the company and our customers
- Develop strategic goals for the regional sales team to fully execute sales initiatives and achieve business results
- Identify, target, and secure new business with large operators, Key accounts, and regional chains
- Implement key customer initiatives for designated accounts while managing internal and external relationships to ensure initiatives are fully met
- Build long-term account value at the executive level to enhance relationships within key accounts and distributors in the region
- Deliver strategic business reviews, including performance measures, revenue generation, site development, trend analysis, program and product initiatives, and strategic planning with select key accounts
- Assess customer objectives, offer solution support, and generate add-on sales and profits
- Negotiate agreements, develop proposals, and deliver presentations to gain commitment to new and expanded business
- Develop and manage regional budgets and forecasts to ensure the achievement of targeted sales goals and profit objectives
- Analyze sales estimates, develop annual forecasts, and communicate goals and recommendations to senior sales management teams
- Perform analysis of sales performance by category, account, and sales team member
- Coach, train, and develop regional sales team as needed
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent foodservice industry sales experience
- Foodservice, hospitality, culinary, beverage, and/or consumer products experience; 5+ years preferred
- Outside sales and sales management experience with foodservice distributors; 5+ years preferred
- 5+ years of sales management experience, including contract negotiation & sales/financial information analysis
- Must be willing to travel about 50% of the time depending on location.
This position offers great benefits and a bonus!