Job Description- Warehouse Manager
Bang Energy Performance Beverages and Sports Nutrition has been producing epic innovations for 25 years. We engage in an unrelenting pursuit to create trendsetting appearance and performance enhancing inventions. Our sports nutrition and beverage innovations are backed by 27 double-blind placebo-controlled Gold Standard University studies. Likewise, our marketing and distribution has been discussed for its excellence by such prestigious news outlets as Forbes and Wells Fargo. We are hiring super creative, ultra-positive and high-energy professionals to drive our vision to serve the entire world cutting edge health promoting beverages and nutrition! We are top sellers in iconic retailers such as 7 Eleven, Publix, Walmart, and are the #1 selling beverage of all time in the world’s largest health food retailers: GNC and Vitamin Shoppe
· Manage the Warehouse by making sure products are on hand and accounted for.
· Build warehouse team by hiring awesome candidates!
· Manage accurate inventory levels by forecasting demand, evaluating potential shortages and determining the most cost-effective way of assuring prompt delivery times.
· Manage and ensure proper product rotation.
· Conduct daily inventory of all product and check accuracy of count by utilizing SAP and Encompass.
· Manages fleet's maintenance schedule to cost-effectively minimize disruption to product deliveries by coordinating preventive maintenance for all VPX delivery vehicles.
· Bachelor's degree or 5 plus years of experience in a Warehouse setting required.
· Must have experience with ERP systems, SAP preferred.
· Must have excellent communication skills.
· Must be willing to build a team and execute!
· Must have a "Get it Done" attitude.
· Must be able to work with little supervision.
Job Type: Full-time