Job Description- Quality Technician
Bang Energy Performance Beverages and Sports Nutrition has been producing epic innovations for 25 years. We engage in an unrelenting pursuit to create trendsetting appearance and performance enhancing inventions. Our sports nutrition and beverage innovations are backed by 27 double-blind placebo-controlled Gold Standard University studies. Likewise, our marketing and distribution has been discussed for its excellence by such prestigious news outlets as Forbes and Wells Fargo. We are hiring super creative, ultra-positive and high-energy professionals to drive our vision to serve the entire world cutting edge health promoting beverages and nutrition! We are top sellers in iconic retailers such as 7 Eleven, Publix, Walmart, and are the #1 selling beverage of all time in the world’s largest health food retailers: GNC and Vitamin Shoppe.
The Quality Control Technician is responsible for performing standardized qualitative and quantitative tests on work-in-process and finished products to ensure compliance with company and/or customer quality standards.
· Conduct organoleptic and analytical tests at various stages of compounding and packaging to ensure compliance with standards. May include the use of pH meters, HPLC, Malvern Mastersizer, and other instrumentation.
· Submit samples for microbiological testing, maintains test results, and calculates batch adjustments for certain products.
· Approve batches for packaging and conforming finished product for shipment and places non-conforming product on hold for further analysis.
· Make corresponding inventory movements in SAP.
· File and maintain retained samples.
· Calibrate, clean, and maintain laboratory equipment and instrumentation.
· Prepare reagents and solutions for use in testing. Observes conditions and practices in compounding, packaging, and finished goods storage areas, making recommendations for improvement.
· High school diploma or general equivalency diploma (GED) preferred.
· 3 years of related Quality Control experience in a manufacturing environment.