Foodservice and DSD Area Sales Manager
Job Description: Area Sales Manager – Food Service and DSD
KOR Shots is a fast-growing emerging brand. We are the original organic, refrigerated functional shots.
The Food Service and DSD Area Sales Manager is responsible for opening, managing and maintaining accounts in the greater LA area of Southern California. This role is accountable for driving the growth of KOR Shots sales in their territory. It focuses on the foodservice channel.
Key job responsibilities:
- Open accounts (70% of time). Primary accounts will be cafes, coffee shops, hotels, tech campuses, universities and offices.
- Develop and maintain an organized list of key opportunity accounts in the territory (5% of time)
- Manage account relationships, including conducting staff training (15% of time)
- Optimize new accounts including guiding proper shelf positions, merchandising, and demos (10% of time)
The Area Sales Manager must:
- Be passionate about building the KOR Shots brand
- Show a willingness to learn, grow, and develop new systems and strategies as needed
- Have experience selling CPGs via the DSD or food service channel
- Meet sales goals and hit targets
- Demonstrate strong customer service and interpersonal skills at all times
- Be perseverant
- Have cold call experience
- Demonstrate an ability to work independently as well as be part of a team
- Have impeccable verbal and written communication skills
- Hold a valid driver’s license
- Have a registered, insured, and dependable vehicle and a safe driving record
- Be able to drive to and from accounts continuously
Required experience and skills:
- 1-2 years sales experience in the DSD or food service channel.
- Be able to travel daily, work flexible hours including nights and weekends.
- Be proficient with both email and Microsoft Office.
- Be a friendly, outgoing, energetic, assertive, confident, goal-oriented individual with a drive to succeed.