Based in Boulder, CO, Purely Elizabeth is a high-growth natural foods company focused on creating products using elevated, nutrient-rich ingredients. Their award-winning products include granola, oatmeal and bars. Founded in 2009 by Elizabeth Stein, a certified holistic nutrition counselor, the company is dedicated to helping consumers thrive on their wellness journey.
Purely Elizabeth is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Ecommerce Manager to drive improved performance across Amazon, Direct to Consumer and all other e-commerce outlets. The Ecommerce Manager must possess deep knowledge of e-commerce best practices, experience working with Amazon, strong analytical skills, and critical thinking in order to succeed in our fast-paced, highly dynamic environment. This position will report to the Director of Marketing.
Roles + Responsibilities:
- Develop overarching strategy and 3-year plan for Purely Elizabeth’s Ecommerce business
- Plan should include strategic thinking and size of prize for Amazon, Direct to Consumer, Thrive and all other e-commerce outlets
- Mix creative thinking with data driven insights to develop a sizable ecommerce business that positions the brand as a leader in the space and expands consumer awareness of our products
- Work with broker to create a robust and return driven support plan for Amazon including search, couponing and media.
- Continue to develop relationship with ecommerce customers and be a strong partner across every platform we sell on.
- Work with broader marketing team to develop creative campaigns to boost our direct to consumer business
- Work with sales team to effectively plan promotions at Thrive and other ecommerce customers
- Analyze and optimize content across all e-commerce platforms ensuring A+ content that is in-line with the brand’s wellness/lifestyle positioning
- Manage forecast for the business and communicate any changes or adjustments to the broader team
- Manage sizeable budget for e-commerce business with monthly updates
- Launch robust innovation pipeline across the e-commerce network ensuring proper product positioning and support are administered across the customer network
- Conduct real-time analysis of performance across platforms, effectively communicate results and optimize in real-time
- Manage promotional and advertising across e-comm platforms. Includes Thrive, Walmart.com and all other e-commerce platforms.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree required
- 3+ years’ experience in managing e-commerce businesses, specifically Amazon’s Vendor Central Platform
- Some experience in CPG or wellness industry preferred
- Ambitious, highly motivated individual
- Adaptable with exposure to working in a fast-paced, start-up environment
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills.
- Creative problem-solver and conceptual thinker with strong foundation in analyzing data
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Benefits include, health and dental insurance, 401k plan
- Summer hours, social office gatherings, and more
- An ambitious, fun, startup work environment
TO APPLY: Please email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org