Digital Marketing Manager
JOB SUMMARY: The Digital Marketing Manager is a key member of the marketing and sales team. This position produces and manages a wide-range of digital projects in efforts to service marketing and sales for CBD vape products. Working regularly within the main website, this role requires a solid understanding of Shopify platforms with rigorous attention to detail. A master of all things Email, the Digital Marketing Manager will work heavily in Klaviyo to design, build and execute email campaigns. This position works closely with in-house team members as well as agency partners to produce a number of marketing materials to accomplish overall goals.
- Oversee the website production and maintenance initiatives. Update existing content through Shopify including content, images, video, etc. with additional emphasis towards improving UI/UX.
- Design and develop webpages for new content/to be used as a landing page for advertisement.
- Act as liaison between agency partners that provide support for new website features, digital tools, reporting and general web support.
- Conceptualize, design, develop, execute and analyze email campaign performance to improve both sales and educational communications.
- Manage and provide insight to the Email Marketing Schedule within the Marketing Calendar.
- Maintain best practices for development and sends of all emails internally or outsourced with content provided by team.
- Design & program emails to support ongoing communication and initiatives
- Manage and executes ongoing digital tasks as requested by internal marketing team. Including but not limited to:
- Assist in design, development and launch of programs. Programs digital media banner ads, static and animated as requested by Project Manager.
- Manage all email tracking through Klaviyo
- Assist with strategy, content production, distribution and ongoing maintenance for all social media channels.
- Develop ongoing content calendar for the blog and manage a copywriter to regularly post new content
- Contribute to efficiency and effectiveness by offering suggestions and participating as an active member of the team.
- Manage overall SEO calendar with marketing team to lend knowledge to SEO tactics to increase website sessions.
- Stays up-to-date on latest trends in technology, development, websites, and competitor activity.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Web Development or related field.
- A minimum of 3 years’ work experience directly managing online cpg products, digital products, development, projects, marketing systems and processes.
- Proficient knowledge of Shopify, authorize.net, and email marketing platforms
- Proficient knowledge of HTML and CSS experience required. PHP knowledge a plus.
- Working knowledge of CRM systems and data analysis.
- Experience in monitoring Google Analytics. Certification preferred.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite including design tools and Microsoft products.
- Expert in project and task management.
- Ability to deliver high quality work, quickly, in a dynamic organization under time pressure.
- Demonstrated success in creating real impact within a networked, cross-organizational environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
This position is extremely important to the team. The ability to understand the business, create a 30/60/90 day plan, and produce quick results will be imperative. An understanding of digital marketing in the regulated CBD space is also a must.
To be considered, please send your resume along with a short essay explaining why you believe you are the best fit for this position to email@example.com