Sales Ambassador in Los Angeles
A fast growing health/wellness beverage company stripping down classic beverages to their bare/natural state + bringing affordable superfood elixirs to the masses. Our tonics are super powered and delish, packed with an effective dose of ancient herbs. We have an immediate need for someone with Sales experience with a passion for the health + wellness wanting to get in on the ground floor of a company with proof of concept and a groundswell of obsessed followers.
WTF is a Chagaccino ??
We've formulated the best tasting, apadtopgenic, coffee-boosting powder, and tested it out at the trendiest coffee chain in Los Angeles (Alfred Coffee) and it's one of their most popular drinks! Based on the amazing success at all of the Alfred Coffee shops throughout Los Angeles, we've started introducing it to other strategic cafes in the LA area. Barista's simply add a scoop of our Chagaccino powder to a generic latte and transform it into a delicious, addicting, and affordable functional latte elixir. The Chagaccino tastes like a Mocha Frappuccino, only it's the is the millennial version - made with clean ingredients, organic, plant based, zero sugar, low calorie, and keto friendly. "Chaga" is king of medicinal mushroom world, widely popular in Eastern Europe/Asia, and its health benefits are just starting to be realized in the US. Who's ready to boost their morning coffee ritual and jump on the Cha Cha Chagaccino train?
We are searching for a Retail Sales Ambassador to be responsible for promoting ReNude’s Chagaccino coffee boosting powder within strategic coffee shop accounts in order to maintain and grow sales.
- Meets with CEO for a briefing on the Chagaccino coffee boost powder and sales pitch.
- Identify local coffee shops in the LA area that are the right fit.
- Make sales calls to coffee shops to setup demo appointments with owners or managers.
- Travels through Los Angeles area to meet and demo the Chagaccino for café decision makers.
- Develop and build the brand by opening new operator accounts on a daily/weekly/monthly basis.
- Develop and maintains existing account relationships through consistent communication with key decision makers.
- Maximizes sales by supervising and enhancing in store POS sign and display activity.
- Communicates all pricing and promotional information to coffee shops.
- Manages all expenses as related to this position within the assigned budget.
- Prepares and submits market activities, pricing and progress reports.
- Meets and maintain sales goals.
- Performs other duties as needed.
- Must live in the LA area.
- High School diploma or equivalent (Bachelor's degree preferred) AND at least one year Consumer Product Goods experience in a sales environment; or an equivalent combination of both.
- Valid driver's license and acceptable driving record.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Products including Outlook, Word, & Excel. Knowledge of iOS Applications a plus.
- Daily local travel in assigned region.
- We offer a competitive salary and bonuses.
About The Position
Are you looking for more than just a job; something meaningful with a startup company with amazing traction and explosive growth where you're more than just an employee, you're a team member. A place where you can earn above average pay at a company that believes in rewarding their team members especially the ones that were here from the beginning.
- Seniority level
- Employment type
Part time or Full-time
- Job function
Sales Business Development
Food & Beverages