Digital Marketing Associate
That's It. Nutrition
The Digital Marketing Associate, under the supervision of the Director of Direct to Consumer, will assist the team with Marketing efforts with the goal of increasing the brand’s visibility and influence in the digital space.
The ideal Digital Marketing Associate will have varied experiences in PPC, SEO, Google Ads, Facebook Ads, affiliates, social media, community management, influencer, e-mail marketing, and excellent skills with various analytics and ad tools.
- Display operational excellence in building, analyzing and optimizing campaigns in all major PPC platforms such as Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Microsoft Ads, Amazon Seller Central.
- Boost organic traffic to That’s it. website through superior handling of search engine optimization (SEO) tools.
- Understand the brand’s business context and take a hands-on approach to boosting awareness and engagement on all major digital platforms in a strategic manner.
- Assist with analyzing web and ad metrics against business goals.
- Contribute to the success of projects involving brand partnerships, social influencer, customer retention, PR and other initiatives.
- Conduct A/B and multivariate tests to optimize targeting with ad platforms, UX/UI, etc.
- Be a thought partner through contributing creative ideas with a focus on ROI.
- A passion for Data Driven Marketing
- Minimum 1-2 years building, managing, and analyzing PPC campaigns on Google/Youtube, Facebook/Instagram, and other ad platforms and ad networks
- Minimum 1-2 years SEO Optimization using Google Search Console and other SEO tools
- Experience with Social Media planning with Sprout Social or similar tool
- Email Marketing using leading ESP tool, such as Klaviyo
- Strong quantitative/analytical skills
- E-commerce/retail experience
- Certification in Google Ads, Facebook Ads, or Seller Central a plus
- Experience creating digital assets for social posts, ads, web banners using Photoshop or similar tool
- Attention to details and meticulous follow-up
- Self-starter but a team player
- Self-motivated, but collaborative
About Us: That’s it. is a leading and fast-growing snack company that focuses on simplifying snacking for everyone, including those with strict dietary needs. That’s it. is committed to using simple ingredients to make snacks that are delicious and safe for most everyone.
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Downtown Los Angeles
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Catered Friday lunches