We are seeking an Account Director to join our Boston Public Relations and Social Influence team.
This candidate will be a dynamic, solutions-oriented, go-getter with excellent written, oral, strategic planning and issues management skills. The ideal candidate has experience working with senior level executives to tackle business challenges and have a history of developing an insight-led campaign that generated culturally relevant work and national press coverage.
Candidates must have a strong track record with disruptive PR campaigns that leverage a modern communications approach, influencer strategies and a proven track record with CPG and Corporate Clients – media experience should span the gamut from retail, food & beverage to general business, tech, and consumer lifestyle media. In addition, the right candidate will be an inspirational force that galvanizes teams and is willing to roll up him/her sleeves to make things happen and motivate teams. Significant track record and a practical application of the latest and greatest social media practices and programs are important for this role.
- Four-year degree required.
- A minimum of 10-12 years agency or client-side experience.
- The candidate must be able to write and/or edit all basic and advanced press materials, brand messaging as well as content across multiple digital formats.
- Past experience interacting with executive level clients is required.
- Excellent presentation skills.
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this role.