Business Development Manager - Food Service
Celsius Holdings, Inc. (CELH), is a global company with a proprietary, clinically proven formula for its master brand CELSIUS® and all its sub-brands. A lifestyle fitness drink and a pioneer in the rapidly growing performance energy sector, CELSIUS® has four beverage lines that each offer proprietary, functional, healthy-energy formulas clinically-proven to offer significant health benefits to its users. The four lines include, CELSIUS® Originals, CELSIUS HEAT™, CELSIUS® On-the-Go, and CELSIUS® Sweetened with Stevia. CELSIUS® has zero sugar, no preservatives, no aspartame, no high fructose corn syrup, and is non-GMO, with no artificial flavors or colors. The CELSIUS® line of products is Certified Kosher and Vegan. CELSIUS® is also soy and gluten-free and contains very little sodium. CELSIUS® is backed by six university studies that were published in peer-reviewed journals validating the unique benefits CELSIUS® provides. CELSIUS® is sold nationally at Target, CVS, GNC, Vitamin Shoppe, 7-Eleven, Dick's Sporting Goods, The Fresh Market, Sprouts and other key regional retailers such as HEB, Publix, Winn-Dixie, Harris Teeter, Shaws and Food Lion. It is also available on Amazon, at fitness clubs. Additionally, Celsius is available through major vending companies across the United States.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - FOOD SERVICE
The Business Development Manager – Food Service will report directly to the Senior Director of Sales – Vend & Food Service, and is responsible for developing and managing the relationships and sales growth of the Foodservice, Healthcare, and Hospitality channels, focusing on large regional and national accounts. This position is responsible for maintaining and developing best in class customer relationships and partnerships all while creating and implementing effective strategic growth strategies.
- Assist Senior Director of Sales in creating a business plan identifying customer opportunities and profitable sales growth plans for distributors and prospective accounts.
- Detailed plans will provide the framework for customer retention, growth, across a variety of channels like B&I, Tech, Healthcare, Hotels, College and University- Works cross functionally with Vending and Micro-Market Channels
- Work through selling cycles /negotiations to gain new business and distribution
- Collaborate with Food Service companies to provide profit & value and point of difference
- Must drive engagement with customers at all levels to ensure all new & existing needs are understood and all key stakeholders recognize the value delivered
- Preserve & Grow Existing Business Vertically
- Provide best in class management of current accounts, daily activities, priorities & manage KPI's to meet the needs of customer expectations regarding service and sales support.
- Create and actively manage Sales funnel - Reporting of activity, with sales budgeting, forecasting, and expenses as required
- College/University Degree (Bachelor's degree or greater strongly preferred)
- 5+ years of sales experience minimum in B2B Business Development role, preferably in the Food Service, Hospitality channels.
- Extensive experience managing contract buying groups (Compass/Foodbuy, Aramark/Avendra, Delaware North, Sodexo, etc)
- Ability to travel extensively (50%+)
- Proven Business Development experience acquiring complex customers & delivering results
- Strategic thinking and ability to translate plans into actions
- Demonstrated ability to negotiate at the national level of organizations, along with the ability to sell at the operational level
- Must have existing relationships with leading food service distributors & operators (Sysco, US Foods)
- Demonstrated ability to work with teammates while working independently and being self-accountable
- Excellent presentation skills
- Must be able to work cross functionally
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong analytical, data background