Operations and Supply Chain Manager (CPG)
Eaton Hemp, is an organic hemp food company seeking an Operations and Supply Chain Manager to manage key supply chain and operations initiatives. The Operations and Supply Chain Manager will help conceive of ideas, execute them, ensure their scalability and strategic effectiveness, and measure impact through sales, customer satisfaction, expense reduction and other key performance indicators. A key component of this process will be determining the key operations needs considering new retail channel expansion, prioritizing the projects that will have the most significant short- and long-term impact.
What You’ll Do:
- Responsible for the procurement, supply chain management, and inventory management of consumer goods sold in an e-commerce and retail environment
- Manage inventory levels for all product lines to ensure in-stock and inventory levels are in line with targets / KPI’s
- Ensure lead times are aligned to enable an optimal flow of inventory into the warehouse and production plan
- Work closely with vendors and suppliers, foster relationship and be able to hold them accountable as needed
- Assist in inventory management which includes, reviewing MRP on a daily basis, accessing inventory movement while evaluating the logistics cost vs meeting demand to assure no stock-outs
- Prepare appropriate financial materials and supporting documentation required internally or externally to assist with supply chain decision-making
- Work closely with accounting in creating BOMS for new products developed
- Conduct basic financial analyses to understand the required investment, ROI, break-even points, etc. at the initiative level (assortment, unit/configuration, channel opportunities, etc.)
- Assist in the development of the KPI’s for the department from which he/she will be measured
- Develop a sales and operations planning process to accurately forecast inventory demand while balancing cashflow
- Collaborate with leadership to provide strategic insights and initiatives.
- Communicate and collaborate with compliance team to assure raw material and finished goods lots are tracked thoroughly in all aspects.
- 3-5 years retail or consumer goods experience; online/e-commerce a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree (in Business, Finance, Operations, Supply Chain or comparable disciplines) Required
- Inventory and 3PL management a plus
- Proficient with spreadsheets, presentations, and general computer skills, particularly with Microsoft Office - Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Strong organization skills
- Go-getter & problem solver
- Effective analytical and problem-solving skills
- Effective oral and written communication skills, with the ability to articulate complex information in understandable terms.
- Ability to manage stress and handle deadlines, challenging situations, and diverse personalities
- Ability to have critical conversations with leaders and staff and hold them accountable to established goals and standards
- Ability to track and report key performance measures (KPIs), consolidate data, and present results and executive summaries to leadership
- Must be able to adapt quickly to the changing needs of an evolving e-commerce environment with an exceptional sense of urgency
- Committed to quality and excellence; detail-driven and execution-focused
- Passionate, high-energy, capable of driving speed and discipline throughout the organization
- Ability to work well with, lead, and influence others in a fast-paced environment
- Effective communicator, both internally and externally
- Impeccable judgment and strategic thought leadership
- Passionate about entrepreneurialism, health & wellness, social impact.
- Report directly to the CEO
- High-growth company
- Experienced Mentor
- High-energy, high-performing startup environment
- Team oriented, collaborative, and dynamic working style.
- Nutrition & Wellness lifestyle brand
- An ethos-driven organization with care for social impact