District Manager - Bay Area, CA
The Yerba Mate Co.
The Yerba Mate Co. sells and delivers Guayaki brand Yerba Mate products to retail customers, colleges and universities, and corporations by way of a Fossil Fuel Free Fleet of vehicles. We are growing and expanding!
We are looking for a capable and dedicated individual to serve as our Bay area manager who will oversee a group of employees spread throughout the region (San Francisco, Oakland, San Jose and Monterey).
A successful candidate will bring a high-energy level to the job, possess a strong operational skillset and an exceptional work ethic to manage a team of people and oversee day-to-day operations in the Bay Area.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Daily oversight of drivers to ensure routes are covered and protocols are being followed.
- Management of leased warehouses and network of storage units to include oversight of warehouse managers.
- Fleet management oversight including maintenance schedules, GPS tracking systems, overall fleet availability, and related EV infrastructure.
- Inventory management and controls to ensure all warehouses remain stocked with product; coordinating with co-packer on purchase orders and deliveries.
- Support all human resource-related activities in the market including hiring, on boarding, disciplinary, and terminations.
- Project manage new market launches.
- Work closely with the sales team to onboard new chain and independent customers.
- Management of third party logistics providers and vendors.
- Collections of payment for independent, local, and regional chain customers.
- Resolve customer service issues at both store and management level.
- Management of sub-distributors.
- Sense of humor.
- Proven managerial experience.
- Strong operational background.
- Project management skills.
- Experience with distribution, inventory management, fleet management systems is a plus.
- Beverage industry experience is ideal.
- Must live in the region.
- FREQUENT TRAVEL WITHIN THE REGION IS REQUIRED.