Brewery & Eatery
Our Tampa-based client entertains and delights craft beer enthusiasts all over the US. They place a high value on teamwork, hard work and creativity for this fast-paced and fun-loving environment!
With significant growth and success since their start in 2011, they continue to develop and expand their markets. Be a part of this incredible organization, working with the founders and partners and making tremendous impact on the future of the business!
This position is responsible for the overall daily operation, guest satisfaction, and guest experience of the brewery tasting room which includes on site kitchen, dining room and patio, private events, etc.
- Provides supervision of all positions at both locations.
- Oversees daily Front of the House restaurant operations.
- Ensures superior service is offered to all guests and is a priority of all restaurant managers and employees.
- Responds to all guest complaints and works to proactively resolve them within company procedures and guidelines.
- Ensures the proper standards are followed for restaurant set up, including opening and closing procedures and hourly staff side work procedures.
- Supervises settlement of customer purchases in accordance to company policies and procedures.
- Monitors feedback at the end of each shift, including the communication from managers in the log.
- Performs daily accounting and cash control including invoice coding and approval.
- Orders, receives, codes, and stocks all beverages, goods and services, and performs daily cost tracking.
- Works with internal marketing team to develop and execute revenue generating events on a monthly basis.
- Ensures all food and beverage products are prepared and presented in accordance to written recipes and specifications.
- Manages and participates in monthly inventory.
- Plans and conducts weekly manager meeting and all department meeting.
- Ensures the manager office premises and building premises are appropriately and adequately secured and locked during and at the end of shifts.
- Ensures the restaurant is adequately and properly stocked with the appropriate food and beverage levels.
- Is the main communicator between the executive team and the Front of House staff.
- Conducts daily meetings with staff to inform them of happenings in the restaurant.
- Maintains a high standard of cleanliness of restaurant and appearance of staff.
- Handles staff queries and assists with problems.
- Regularly checks restaurant for maintenance requirements and submits maintenance requests or performs the repair.
- Ensures that staff receives continual training necessary for job competence, including use of the POS system.
- Recruits own staff liaising with other departments and assists in onboarding.
- Ensures the scheduling standards and practices are being met for all employee schedules.
- Maintains strict security standards to avoid theft or damage.
- Performs other related duties as required or assigned.
Previous experience managing both FOH and BOH for larger scale breweries and/or brewpubs required.
Our client is an EEO employer. We are happy to provide accommodations to make the interview process easier. Should you need any accommodation, please let us know