Zone Director - North West
Crook & Marker
What is Crook & Marker?
People want to have a good time without feeling guilty about what they're drinking. At last, that’s possible with Crook & Marker, the only spiked and sparkling beverages of their kind: Zero sugar. Made with organic alcohol. Overflowing with bold, refreshing flavor.
Our goal is to redefine the alcohol beverage space. People want refreshment, taste and variety without compromising enjoyment – and we have what they’re seeking.
We’re looking for people with tremendous growth potential to help chart a historic journey. We want dreamers who have the talent, passion and desire to drive change in our industry and empower consumers to enjoy a better tomorrow. We seek the future leaders of our company who will someday look back with pride on our cherished early years when we rewrote the story of our industry.
We want to give the right person the honor of joining us so we can charge toward our envisioned future together. Visit www.crookandmarker.com for more information about us.
Who we are looking for?
We are seeking a Zone Director to lead and inspire a team of District Managers.
- Be a proud ambassador for Crook & Marker and embody the culture and values of our company
- Develop territories in each district
- Build out a weekly and monthly reporting package
- Manage a headcount budget for your zone
- Create KPI’s on a monthly, quarterly and yearly frequency
- Work with Wholesale Management team on distributor engagement and routines
What do you need to be considered?
- A minimum of 5 years of sales leadership experience within consumer products or alcohol beverages
- Proven track record of personnel management
- A proven track record of performance
- Builder’s mentality and desire to work with a dynamic early-stage company
- Previous experience managing DSD/wholesaler environments
- Excellent communication, presentation, organizational and multitasking skills
- Strong analytical and planning skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Willing to travel up to 75% of the time
- Must have a car and be able to work flexible hours
- Extreme attention to detail