Emmy's Organics LLC
About the Company
We are a fast-paced organic snack food company based in Ithaca, NY dedicated to good teamwork, clean ingredients, and delicious snacking. We are looking for a passionate and knowledgeable individual to join our team based in San Diego.
About the Position
The Controller/Finance Director will report directly to the CEO and be a key part of the team. Our preference is that this person work in San Diego alongside our CEO, however we are willing to work with the right person.
We're looking for an experienced, hands-on Controller/Finance Director to run our accounting team. This person will lead the accounting team on a daily basis and is responsible for timely and accurate financial reporting. The role reports directly to the CEO and will collaborate closely with management team.
As a Controller/Finance Director you are the critical link between the business side and all other departments, including marketing, sales, supply chain, founders and lenders. Assisting the CEO in building/ analyzing financial models to help management make strategic decisions (cash flow forecasts, break-even / cost benefit analyses, etc.) Additionally, the position is responsible for overseeing demand planning, product sourcing, inventory management and logistics.
- Responsible for budget planning and cash flow analysis.
- Help developing tools for managing the KPI’s across all departments.
- Responsible for delivering accurate and timely financial reporting. Additionally, responsible for working with head of demand planning, product sourcing, inventory management and logistics.
- Managing tax and finance partners (banks, trade financing, etc.)
- Evaluate risks & results.
- Experience in finance and controlling in CPG space.
- Track record of creating success in an ever-changing, entrepreneurial environment.
- Strong background in financial reporting, budgeting and forecasting.
- Hands on experience in manufacturing, warehousing, and logistics highly desired.
- Strong leadership, communication, and staff development skills required.
- Must be a self-starter and have the ability to work without direction.
- Ready to do whatever it takes to get the job done.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and analytical skills
- Strong computer skills and experience with Excel a must
- Detail oriented and organized – you must be good at managing a great deal of information
- Cover Letter
- Expected Salary
Send an email with the following information to: firstname.lastname@example.org