Social Media Coordinator
We are experiencing rapid growth in the natural products space and are excited to find the next key member of our marketing team! We are looking for a driven, experienced, and excited Social Media Coordinator who will ensure active brand engagement and growth within our digital/online community. Through social media, this person will be responsible for helping to create a compelling consumer-facing story and visuals that align with our overall brand mission and positioning. This media-obsessed relationship-builder will actively manage all of Otto’s social media platforms to ensure that every post/story/touchpoint with consumers is consistent with the brand messaging and vision and serves to grow the online community in an authentic and strategic way. She/he will rely on creative social media strategies and superior community management to differentiate Otto’s from the competition. This position will report directly to both the Brand Manager and CEO.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Actively ensure high-quality content (videos, recipes, photography, blogs) is being produced to keep community engaged in Otto’s.
- Develop and own Otto’s social content calendar to deliver strategic content across all channels.
- Work with Otto’s leadership team to establish KPIs that contribute to the growth of both online and brick and mortar business.
- Serve as an expert on Otto’s products and uses.
- Provide community management support including resolution of issues and negative comments.
- Constantly engagement and relationship-building in the social community, even during off- hours (weekends/late nights).
- Track and analyze social platforms using social analytics tools to improve engagement metrics.
- Identify and grow strategic partnerships with select social media influencers and brands to generate interest and increase social media following/impressions/engagement. Monitor, compile and report on UGC.
- As needed, provide earned media outreach that result in quality placements.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field, including Business, Marketing/Communications preferred
- 5-7 years of experience in social media, with significant expertise in Instagram and Facebook
- CPG experience preferred; esp. Food/Beverages brands
- Experience using social media management tools and managing social media channels
- Experience running social media campaigns such as giveaways, cross-promotions, product launches
- Experience working with cross-functional teams to collaborate on projects/deliver measurable results
Skills and competencies:
- Strong content creation skills, video, graphic, and copy
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Superior time management skills, ability to handle multiple projects, set priorities
- Results-oriented – with a high degree of personal initiative and leadership
- Analytical skills
- Self-starter and resourceful
- Sprout Social experience welcome
- Facebook Business Platform and Google Analytics experience preferred