Field Marketing Manager
At Forager Project, we create delicious plant-based organic products that taste exceptional and are kind to our planet. Thoughtfully crafted from simple ingredients, our food is always minimally processed and borne from the earth.
When you work at Forager Project, you’re not just getting a job. You’re joining a movement. We’re a family-led company that’s committed to doing business in a way that makes the world better. We do this through the food we make and how we make it. And we’re always looking for good people who are passionate about having work that aligns with their values.
We are looking for a pro-active and energetic part-time Field Marketing Manager, Northern California to share our products in various retail stores and at events in/around the San Francisco Bay Area. In this position, you will interact with retail customers and be a brand ambassador for Forager Project products through in-store demonstrations or at specialty events. This is a part-time position with a weekly schedule of 20 - 25 hours/week; may develop into a full-time position in the future. If providing consumers with the opportunity to see, taste and purchase amazing and innovative products appeals to you, come and join us!
- Coordinate advanced scheduling of in-store product demonstrations at major retailers.
- Responsible for completing in-store product demonstrations by serving, and selling products in an informative, friendly and engaging manner.
- Properly set up and prepare demo station according to company standards
- Proactively engage, interact, and sell Forager Project products to the consumer in a positive and friendly manner.
- Maintain a professional appearance consistent with the requirements of the job (Forager Project t-shirts and hat provided.)
- Maintain a clean, sterile and safe work space using cleaning supplies.
- Build and maintain rapport with store personnel to effectively meet Forager Project and client objectives.
- Accurately prepare and submit demo summaries on the same day as the demo or event occurs.
High school diploma and a minimum of 1-2 years’ related experience and/or training; strong and engaging communication skills; enthusiastic, outgoing and customer service oriented; reliable, dependable, organized and responsible. Required to have basic computer and internet skills and daily access to a PC with internet and email access. Must be available to work demo schedule – (will include some weekend days). Must have a clean driving record, current CA Driver’s License and must have reliable transportation. Strong familiarity with the San Francisco Bay Area. Passion for sustainable foods is a must!
Physical demands: must be able to perform light manual labor, such as bending, lifting boxes of product, and move light demo equipment, ie table. Be able to stand up to 3 hours at a time without a break; walk; use hands and fingers to handle or feel; reach with hands and arms (including reaching overhead) to merchandise shelves; talk and hear; visual ability to read instructions and perform events; stoop; kneel; crouch; balance and carry up to 15 pounds; be in contact with basic cleaning supplies.
Travel: Approximately 30-40%. Regular travel to product demonstration locations in/around the San Francisco Bay Area.