Peeled Snacks – Sales Analyst
The Sales Analyst will support the company's sales, marketing, and financial analytics and reporting for strategic planning. They will collect and analyze data from multiple internal and external sources and organize it into actionable reports and tools. They will be very analytical, set high standards and dedicate themselves to staying ahead of a dynamic and growing company and industry. The Sales Analyst will need to work both individually and collaboratively with teams and various business units.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES:
Retrieve and aggregate data from multiple sources and compile into a digestible and actionable format.
Analyze information and produce summary reports for business stakeholders.
Build effective presentations for Sales team retailer reviews, maintain data slides, and create strong data stories for specific retailers.
Monitor and refine business metrics relevant for various Peeled Snacks departments to enable stakeholders to effectively manage the business.
Perform complex ad-hoc analyses to drive business decisions, specifically regarding profitability of new and existing SKUs and product lines.
Support in creation of revenue budget and subsequent forecasts.
Use company and industry insights to support development of successful marketing and merchandising tools for the Sales team.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher required
- 2 years’ experience
- Experience with Excel, QuickBooks, & SPINS data
- Experience in handling multiple tasks and assignments simultaneously in a deadline driven environment.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently, self-starter in a fast paced, performance based environment
- Organized with a keen attention to detail.
- Strong problem solving, time management, and math skills
Job Location / Position Type
- Cumberland, Rhode Island, United States