Junior Marketing Spud
Spudsy- Sweet Potato Puffs
So happy you are reading this! We are looking for a total ROCKSTAR that wants to start small and have unlimited growth within our company. The sky is the limit in Spudsy and we are looking for someone who wants to learn, have fun and help build this brand to great heights! The Junior Marketing Spud is a junior level role that offers the opportunity to build a career in CPG. The Junior Marketing Spud will be responsible for the day-to-day management of planning, budgeting, and executing on Spudsy marketing campaigns.
MUST LIVE IN ORANGE COUNTY, CA!
The Junior Marketing Spud is responsible for but not limited to the following functions:
- Set and implement the plan for brand and marketing strategy (field marketing, events and retailer marketing).
- Help develop the marketing and launch strategy for new products.
- Building retail presentations to support sales team calls.
- Coordinate marketing campaigns with sales team + support in-store marketing efforts/ demos.
- Help manage and attend major trade shows in their duration.
- Manage assigned portions of marketing budget.
- Create and oversee couponing strategy (field marketing).
- Brain storm fresh and innovative marketing strategies with founder.
- Providing regular reporting and analysis to founder and sales team.
- Execute email marketing strategy and develop email content calendar.
Skills and Experience:
YOU MUST LIVE IN ORANGE COUNTY,CA
- Must be a total go getter and think like an entrepreneur.
- Must be HIGHLY motivated and a self-starter.
- Must have that “I can figure anything out attitude”.
- Must be able to easily solve problems and figure out a solution.
- Must be a creative thinker.
- Must be able to work both alone and in a team environment.
- Must have a set of strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced, ever changing environment.
- Must demonstrate leadership skills. We are a small team and need leaders!
- Bachelors degree in communication, marketing or business administration is a plus.
- 1-4 years marketing experience, preferably in a CPG brand.
- Proven ability to be organized, prioritize and multi-task
- Competitive Salary
- Annual Performance Bonus
- Equity Opportunity
- Unlimited room for growth
Compensation and Benefits