Social Media Manager
Social Media Coordinator
Full-Time Position | Location: Downtown LA Head Office
The Social Media Coordinator ensures active brand engagement with the online community. S/he will take ownership of That’s It.’s social media platforms and ensures that all posts, stories, and community engagement is in line with the brand voice and contributes productively and cohesively to the online journey of That’s It. customers. This position will report directly to the Director of Direct to Consumer.
This person will….
- Proactively ensure that high-quality content is being created and uploaded consistently to keep customers engaged.
- Own the social content calendar and drive the generation of content that is timely and relevant.
- Have a commercial mindset and recognize that social media contributes more to the business than followers, impressions, and likes.
- Assist with community management including resolution of issues and negative comments.
- Meticulously drive engagement in the social community, even during off-hours.
- Track and analyze social platforms using social analytics tools to improve engagement metrics.
- Identify and grow strategic partnerships with select social media influencers and brands to generate interest and online buzz.
- Monitor, compile and report on UGC
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field, including Business, Communications preferred
- 5-7 years of experience in social media, with significant expertise in Instagram and Facebook
- CPG experience preferred; esp. Food/Beverages brands
- Experience maintaining a social media presence through the management of a content calendar using leading social media management tools
- Experience running social media campaigns such as sweepstakes, giveaways, cross-promotions, product launches
Skills and competencies
- Strong content creation skills, video, graphic, and copy
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Analytical skills, including attribution modeling
- Photoshop and other graphics editing tools
- Sprout Social experience welcome
- Facebook Business Platform and Google Analytics experience preferred
- Self-starter and resourceful