Vice President of Marketing
Frankly Organic Vodka - Be in Good Spirits, LLC
We are looking for a unique breed of marketer that shares our passion for healthy living and innovation. This individual will be responsible for implementing brand strategies, marketing plans, and product innovations to drive growth. The position requires a self-motivated, organized, energetic, creative, ambitious person who can thrive in a demanding start-up entrepreneurial environment. Develops a working relationship with all divisions that commands respect, builds confidence, and establishes credibility for the brand in the marketplace.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Implementation of the brand strategy.
- Develop the marketing strategy for new products.
- Serve as the point-person for implementing and executing marketing initiatives and activities. These initiatives and activities include campaigns (print, web, social media, broadcast, etc.), events, corporate responsibility programs, and sponsorships.
- Lead needs assessment and creative development and ongoing management of promotional assets/tools. Collaborate heavily with the sales team, distribution partners, & retailers on market-specific programs & roll-outs.
- Guiding the day-to-day activities of the marketing team.
- Oversee social media presence and direct programs to improve social media reputation and recognition.
- Developing and delivering marketing and communications strategies for the organization.
- Undertake continuous analysis of the competitive environment and consumer trends.
- Drive development and growth of Frankly brand nationally through participation in localized food, sport, and music event sampling programs in key markets, experiential marketing activations, and press~influencer events.
- Monitor budgets by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.Track product line sales and costs by analyzing sales, expenses, and new business data.Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field.
- 10+ years of marketing experience, preferably with food/beverage or similar CPG brands. Natural/Organic a plus.
- Excellent leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Proven experience developing marketing plans and campaigns.
- Self-starter with great problem-solving skills and innate ability to multitask.
Practice Franky Core Values:Be passionate and determined.
- Be humble.
- Build open and honest relationships through communication.
- Exceed customer service expectations....always quick, responsive service to "surprise"!
- Build a positive team that embraces and drives change.