Brand Manager - Director of Marketing
Frankly Organic Vodka ~ Be in Good Spirits, LLC
We are looking for a unique breed of marketer that shares our passion for healthy living and innovation. This individual will be responsible for implementing brand strategies, marketing plans, and executing new product innovation roll-outs to drive growth in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment. They should feel comfortable working cross-functionally to execute these strategies and ensure brand-centric messaging.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Implementation of the brand strategy.
- Developing the marketing strategy for new products.
- Serve as the point-person for implementing and executing marketing initiatives and activities. These initiatives and activities include campaigns (print, web, social media, broadcast, etc.), events, corporate responsibility programs, and sponsorships.
- Lead needs assessment and creative development and ongoing management of promotional assets/tools.
- Collaborate heavily with the sales team, distribution partners, & retailers on market-specific programs & rollouts.
- Guiding the day to day activities of the marketing team.
- Oversee social media presence and direct programs to improve social media reputation and recognition.
- Developing and delivering marketing and communications strategies for the organization.
- Undertake continuous analysis of the competitive environment and consumer trends.
- Drive development and growth of Frankly brand nationally through participation in localized food, sport, and music event sampling programs in key markets, experiential marketing activations, and press~influencer events.
- Monitor budgets by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.Track product line sales and costs by analyzing sales, expenses, and new business data.
- Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field. Master’s degree a plus.
- 5 years of marketing experience, preferably with food/beverage or similar CPG brands. Natural/Organic a plus.
- Excellent leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Proven experience developing marketing plans and campaigns.
- Self- starter with great problem-solving skills and innate ability to multitask.
Practice Frankly Core Values:
- Be passionate and determined.
- Be humble.
- Build open and honest relationships through communication.
- Exceed customer service expectations....always quick, responsive service to "surprise"!
- Build a positive team that embraces and drives change.
- Salary plus bonus
- 2 weeks company paid vacation
- 11 paid holidays
- Health Insurance