Sales Manager - Frankly Organic Vodka
Be in Good Spirits, LLC
Sales Manager - Houston TX
Responsibilities include visiting accounts in assigned territory, working with local distributors as well as creating promotions and special events. The position requires a self-motivated, organized, energetic, creative, ambitious person who can thrive in a demanding, fast-paced and fun environment. Must possess good communication and presentation skills; be able to overcome obstacles, execute on projects thoroughly and be an ambassador of our brand.
- Account Relationship Management and Coverage (both on and off-premise accounts).
- Responsible for account placement, expansion and maintenance in the territory. Lead product sell-in and placement management, brand education, presentation to new accounts and key contacts in coordination with the local distributor.
- Work within the assigned territory to drive the promotion of Frankly Organic Vodka.
- Establish and maintain a regular weekly schedule of account planning.
- Regularly attend selected on-premise promotional events held at night to oversee, assist, and evaluate the quality of the promotion.
- Regularly scheduled work-withs with sales reps. Conduct brand training for retailer employees.
- Aggressively pursue new opportunities for both on and off-premise distribution.
- Impact local market to increase volume sold within target accounts.
- Collaborate with to ensure proper product inventory is present.
- Develop and maintain effective account and distributor relationships.
- Grow brand presence within existing accounts.
- Understand negotiating tactics and variations within channels.
- Achieve monthly goals and sales quotas.
- Work with team on short and long-term forecasting.
- Align with the team for increased brand awareness and pull-through.
- Ensure all sales efforts are in compliance with state laws.
Promotions ~ Merchandising:
- Maintain proper brand positioning to standard. Guiding proper shelf management positions.
- Assist in executing impactful promotions and educational presentations, both independently and with team members, at on-premise accounts.
- Schedule and coordinate sampling events at select off-premise accounts.
- Drive development and growth of the Frankly Organic Vodka brand nationally through participation in localized food, sport and music event sampling programs in key markets, experiential marketing activations and press~influencer events.
- Responsible for strategic programming to encourage product trial, brand awareness, and consumer acquisition/retention.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Entrepreneurial, humble, passionate and determined.
- Comfortable building open and honest relationships through communication.
- Beverage experience required. Spirits Industry Preferred.
- 3+ years’ Industry sales experience for both on and off-premise accounts with proven success in sales and merchandising strategies.
- Strong customer service, interpersonal and communication skills (both written and oral).
- Creative presentation/public speaking and premium selling skills are a must.
- Well-developed influence and negotiation skills; persistent and persuasive.
- Detail-oriented and organized; excellent time management.
- Able to formulate account strategies and execute against them
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Professional experience in working with distributors, retail reps.
- Must have driver’s license and own vehicle to travel and transport promotional merchandise between accounts within assigned territory.
- Must be proficient in Mac or MS Office.
Practice Frankly Core Values:
- Be passionate and determined.
- Be humble.
- Build open and honest relationships through communication.
- Exceed customer service expectations....always quick, responsive service to "surprise"!
- Build a positive team that embraces and drives change.
- Salary plus bonus
- Auto Allowance
- Equity Award upon hiring with earn in
- 2 weeks company paid vacation
- 11 paid holidays
- Health Insurance