Director of Sales-West
About the Company
Located in Seattle Washington, Skinny Dipped was founded by a mom and daughter and her two best friends after realizing that nothing is more important than time spent with the ones you love. Starting out of their Seattle kitchen, the four women created Skinny Dipped: thinly dipped chocolate almonds that are exceptionally good-for-you and ridiculously delicious. The company is proud to remain a women-led business driven by the belief that healthy snacking should make both you and your body happy.
We are seeking a dynamic sales leader to build the Skinny Dipped brand in West. This position is responsible for expanding distribution and driving consumption at all Food, Drug, Mass and Natural Channel customers in the Western US. Key customers include Albertsons/Safeway, HEB, Sprouts and other regional retailers.
- Strategic Account Management: Use data to identify opportunities and build the brand by executing effective Merchandising, Assortment, Pricing and Shelving plans
- Develop annual business plans: Collaborate with cross functional team members to build an annual business. Track progress vs. plan and recommend course corrections as needed
- Direct and monitor trade spending: Create efficient and effective promotions. Conduct post promotional analysis and made adjustments as needed that deliver net sales targets
- Manage broker partner sales execution: Collaborate with our broker partners to optimize the business. Set KPI’s and develop a broker scorecard to insure targets are achieved.
- Lead, mentor and develop the Area Marketing Managers (ASMs) in West. Provide clear direction, give candid constructive feed back to build organizational capacity
- Attend customer meetings, trade shows, broker meetings: must have the ability to travel up to 50% of time
Education and Experience
- BA/BS required, MBA a plus
- 7+ years of CPG account management, trade marketing and broker management
- Experience working for large CPG brand as well as challenger brand
- Strong planning skills including forecasting and trade promotion
- Strong PC skills including MS Office
- Experience working cross functionally
- Strong analytical skills and ability to use consumption data
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive Salary
- Annual Performance Bonus
- Excellent Medical Benefits
- Equity Opportunity