Field Marketing Manager - Boston
hellowater® is looking for a Field Marketing Manager in Boston, Massachusetts
Field Market Manager is responsible for building brand loyalty in the Boston area market by executing marketing programs that connect consumers with the brand. This position is responsible for successful identification and execution of promotional events, retail demos, and curating influencer relationships, along with administrative tasks, such as team scheduling and reporting. Full product knowledge and understanding of product benefits is required. The ideal candidate works hard, is a self-starter, and is looking to be a part of an exciting, fast-paced, innovative company that’s inspiring health.
The position is an 8-month contract role with strong growth potential.
Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
- Act as ambassador for the brand by sampling product at key events and in-store demos
- Hire, train, schedule and manage team of brand ambassadors
- Create positive, exciting work environment
- Express genuine passion for brand and mission
- Work with Marketing Director to ensure strategies are aligned with marketing and sales goals
- Track and stay within market budget
- Support retail accounts with marketing activities and help drives sales
- Manage event logistics including sourcing, contacting and negotiating participation, pre-event, event set-up and break-down
- Deliver timely event and demo recaps
- Must oversee manage and assist with designated storage unit and help facilitate requests for inventory and organization
- Use good judgment when sourcing consumer events
- Create excitement and positive experience for consumers
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communication or Business preferred
- 1 – 2-year relevant experience and proven track record of success with marketing, event planning and/or project management.
- Must have a real passion for inspiring health
- Must live in and have a strong geographic knowledge of the market
- Must be able to work 40 hours/week, including weekends
- Exceptional interpersonal and communications skills (verbal/written) with the ability to interact effectively internally as well as with external contacts
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office and Google Docs
- Must have reliable internet access
- Must have a smart phone for recap purposes and communication
- Must excel in multi-tasking within a fast-paced organization.
- Physical activity may be required, e.g., setting up promotional materials, comfortably lift to 50 lbs. and standing for extended periods of time
- Have reliable transportation and valid driver’s license
Compensation: competitive weekly salary.
About hellowater®: hellowater® fiber infused is creating a fiber category for ready-to-drink beverages to provide consumers with a fun and fresh delivery system for the all-important function of fiber. hellowater® was created with a core belief inspire health.
Hello Beverages, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. No third-party recruiters please!