Beverage Operations Supervisor
We are WYLD. We are an ambitious group of people that embrace challenges, test boundaries, and live life to the fullest. We're always up for an adventure and ready to see how far we can push ourselves and the limits. We love what we do and we work hard to bring you the best products on the market.
The Beverage Operations Supervisor will oversee our CBD beverage canning line, ensure coordination between all sectors of our CBD canning operations, and communicate with other affected departments of the complex.Responsibilities include:
- Monitoring and ensuring the safety, quality, yield, labor costs, and materials of the line.
- Supervise and monitor safety, including leading food and safety training, food and safety training
- Advise employees of their individual performance, as a department and as well as the company in its entirety.
- Ensure best canning line practices are always be maintained
- Oversee paperwork and documentation are completed, and production information is submitted in a timely manner
- Develop and train leads, and supply all tools necessary to complete their tasks
- Look ahead to future production to head-off production issues
- Complete understanding of mechanics of operation of a canning line, pasteurizer, and carbonator
- Experience around the application of shrink sleeve labels to packaging. Knowledge around troubleshooting mis-sleeved packaging and adjusting equipment settings, all while keeping the production line moving, is highly desirable.
- Strong GMP skills and Food Safety knowledge, as it relates to beverage processing
- Personnel skills in order to deal with workplace issues that may arise
- Manufacturing understanding in order to prioritize events
- Strong problem solving skills
- Decision-making confidence
- Delegation of responsibilities, strong follow-up commitment
- Supervisor: 2 years (Preferred)
As an exempt employee, you'll receive an hourly wage based on experience, PTO and fully paid health, dental and vision insurance.
Wyld is an equal opportunity employer.