Hacedor / Key Account Manager
The Yerba Mate Co. / Guayaki
Guayaki Brand Yerba Mate is one of the nation’s fastest growing RTD premium caffeinated beverage. The Yerba Mate Co. distributes Guayaki products internationally and we are expanding our sales force to drive this growth and expand our business in both existing and potential points of sale.
Do you have beverage sales experience? Do you want to work for a growing company tied to an on-trend beverage? Are you a worker?
We currently have these new positions:
Hacedor / Key Account Manager – Convenience Channel
Hacedor / Key Account Manager – Grocery Channel
Location is flexible
Although we have a solid presence in each of these channels, we are looking for experienced individuals to drive sales and expand our popular brand into every place drinks are consumed.
Successful candidates will be required to understand The Yerba Mate Co.’s strategy, gain an in-depth understanding of the business, customers, competitors, and markets to grow distribution in the convenience and grocery channels
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and maintain key accounts to include both regional and national chains
- Strong understanding of the channel and customer strategies
- Grow brand presence, distribution and share within these channels
- Aggressively pursue new opportunities
- Impact local markets to increase volume sold within target accounts
- Educate key decision makers about all aspects of the Guayaki brand while developing strong relationships
- Position reports to the National Sales Manager
-3-5+ years of related Key Account experience; A working knowledge of DSD (direct store delivery) beverage experience is ideal.
-Demonstrated success in sales and account management / growth in a consumer facing business.
-The ability to thrive in a highly competitive field sales environment.
-Must be able to work independently and be able to travel up to 40%.
-Must have a reliable vehicle and smart phone
-2 weeks paid vacation per year
-We pay 100% health insurance premiums for self and spouse
-401k participation after induction period
-Cell data allowance