Ian's Natural Foods
Chief Financial Officer
We are seeking a highly skilled, senior level finance executive to join Ian’s Natural Foods, a New England-based, early-stage food brand that markets gluten-free and allergy-friendly foods. In this position, you will oversee all fiscal activity including accounting, budgeting, and cash flow planning. As a key member of the senior management team, you will be responsible for the financial efficiency of the business, which includes maintaining control of finances throughout all business operations; establishing policies, implementing processes and systems, assessing and tracking the performance of the company and working collaboratively with the board and management on the company’s strategic and operational direction.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead and manage all finances of the company…income, balance sheet and cash flow
- Assist in the creation of strategic financial and operating plans
- Budget, forecast, and oversee current and future investments and capital budgets
- Manage strategic relationships with key lenders, vendors and investors
- Report to the Board of Directors and key investors monthly and quarterly
- Provide strategic guidance and analysis to drive company growth, profitability, cashflow, and business objectives
- Manage the finance team and set a culture of excellence
Job Requirements and Qualifications
- Experience working in food or CPG/food manufacturing and private equity is strongly preferred
- A post-secondary degree in accounting, finance, business administration or related field; MSc/MBA is a plus
- CPA professional designation or proven experience in finance at senior level (15+ years) preferred
- Deep experience in private company accounting and GAAP
- Standard cost accounting experience is an asset
- Experience implementing process, procedures, and financial controls
- Results-driven personality eager to partner with upper management to organize, plan and achieve company’s financial goals
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Exceptional time management and ability to problem solve under pressure
Salary commensurate with experience. Equity compensation available for the right candidate.
Interested candidates should provide resume and cover letter directly to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Elevation Brands - CFO Application”. More information about the brand and the opportunity is available following the execution of an NDA.