Area Sales Representative
Brew Dr. Kombucha
Purpose: Support the efforts of the Brew Dr. Kombucha sales team by maintaining and expanding shelf space, and supporting our distribution efforts.
Reports to: Director of DSD Sales, NW US & Canada
- Focus merchandising and sales on high traffic grocery and convenience channel accounts
- Move cases, bottles and single serve packages of non-alcoholic beverages from back to stock shelves and create displays
- Rotate and face product, and confirm schematic accuracy at each account
- Maintain clean and organized back stock room
- Gain secondary placements for products through store approval
- Track and maintain account records through KARMA
- Ownership of account
The Basics for the Position:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with sales employees and store personnel
- Ability to consistently lift 50+ lbs, including cases and kegs of kombucha while frequently climbing, kneeling, and stooping to arrange product and display point of sale.
Candidate should have:
- Valid driver's license
- Valid and current motor vehicle insurance
- 3-year clean driving abstract (if out of state license, abstract must be ordered before initial interview)
- Must have constant access to a vehicle to arrive promptly from location to location (no transport of product)
- This is an hourly full-time position Wednesday - Sunday
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
We are kombucha from a tea company and we’re proud of where we came from. Every batch of Brew Dr. Kombucha is crafted with care from the beginning. We start with the same high-quality organic teas we serve at our Townshend’s Teahouses and infuse with organic botanicals, fruits and dried herbs. It’s a no shortcuts, whole ingredients approach that we have stayed true to from the beginning.
Through the combined effort of our teahouses, Brew Dr. Kombucha, and Townshend’s Distillery, Townshend’s Group is dedicated to crafting unique and always-delicious tea beverages. Our commitment to authenticity and integrity is mirrored in the care we have for our people, our community and our planet.
PROUD TO BE B CORP
Brew Dr. Kombucha is proud to be the first national kombucha company to become a Certified B Corporation. As a B Corp, we are verified to meet the highest standards of social and environmental responsibility, accountability, and transparency. We're using business as a force for good to help preserve the world we love through implementing a closed-loop brewing practice, sourcing 100% renewable energy, and donating to ecologically-minded non-profits. It is the responsibility of the person in this role to work with colleagues and supervisors to execute on the activities of the department that contribute to fulfilling our commitment to environmental sustainability and a green environment.