Area Sales Manager
Better Booch is the fastest growing Kombucha on the west coast! Come join our team of talented and passionate professionals!
Overall responsibility includes all aspects of sales and merchandising. Primary
responsibility is sales growth through distributor and retail account management.
The role combines daily field sales activities to gain new retail accounts and
managing existing customers with follow up and merchandising our product on the
- Selling to New Accounts
- Introduce, present and market Better Booch to new accounts in your
- Turn sales over to assigned distributor and follow through until
product is delivered.
- Manage leads, sales and opportunities through pipeline in CRM.
- Follow up with past sales/ accounts to ensure proper merchandising
with displays and product is stocked.
- Merchandising Existing and New Accounts
- Call on existing accounts to ensure Better Booch is stocked in the
- Visit accounts on a regular basis to stock Better Booch on the shelves.
- Place reorders with managers when necessary.
- Secure, set and move displays when required.
- Audit seasonal promotions with store manager and distributor sales
- Establish relationship with store managers and open a line of
communication between the store and our brand.
- Coordinate demos/ special events with retailer when necessary.
- Sales Reporting
- Gather reports from assigned distributors and enter data into CRM.
- Analyze data and spot trends/ pitfalls within assigned accounts and
channels and report with VP of Sales.
- Audit MCBs against Promo Calendar schedule to ensure promotion
integrity and brand message.