Are you innovative? Fun? Into healthy food and healthy living? Do you want to be part of team that gives back? We are looking for you to manage the marketing for our 2 brands, Carrington Farms and tera’s. You will be responsible for developing the brand marketing programs, product message and implementation to drive growth in a fast past entrepreneurial environment. You should feel comfortable working cross-functionally to execute these strategies, grow brand recognition and ensure brand consistency and development. You will need to collaborate with creative teams, external agencies and internal stakeholders to get the job done.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Set and implement the plan for brand and marketing strategy - including campaigns, events, digital marketing, and PR.
- Develop the marketing and launch strategy for new products
- Undertake continuous analysis of competitive environment and consumer trends
- Manage PR, social and SEO agencies
- Help expand our Carrington Cares program with giving back to our community.
- Direct social media presence and direct programs to improve social media reputation and recognition.
- Execute email marketing strategy and develop content calendar, B2C and B2B
- Monitor website and web sales for trends; analyze SEO and web sales reports
- Coordinate marketing campaigns with sales team; support in-store marketing efforts
- Develop and distribute collateral marketing materials in adherence with brand standards.
- Research and analyze market trends, demographics, competitive products and pricing approaches, and other relevant information to support marketing strategies
- Conceptualize, manage and attend major tradeshows from beginning to end including promotional events at trades shows.
- Identify weaknesses in current marketing campaigns and develop pragmatic solutions within budget
- Manage assigned portions of marketing budget
- Oversee couponing strategy
- Communicate with senior management about marketing initiatives, project metrics, make recommendations on marketing tactics and brainstorm fresh strategies
- Bachelors degree in communication, marketing or business administration
- 4-6 years marketing experience, preferably with food or similar CPG brands. Natural/organic food a plus.
- Excellent leadership, communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience building complex marketing programs and reporting on the results
- Up to speed with current and online marketing techniques and best practices
- Analytical and creative thinker
- Self- starter with great problem solving skills and innate ability to multitask
- Proven ability to be organized, prioritize and multi-task