Carolina Canners, Inc
Maintains receiving, warehousing and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating and enforcing programs, including operation and personnel polices and procedures for a facility that ships approximately 35 million cases annually.
- Safeguard warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols.
- Control inventory levels by conducting physical counts, reconciling with inventory control system.
- Maintain physical condition of warehouse by planning and implementing new design layouts, inspecting equipment, issuing work orders and requisitions.
- Prepare annual budget, schedule expenditures, analyze variances, and initiate corrective actions.
- Complete warehouse operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees, follow up on work results.
- Maintain warehouse staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintain warehouse staff job results by coaching, counseling and disciplining employees.
- Responsible for Security Guards and acts as liaison for recycling contractor.
- Responsible for satellite warehouse.
- 7-10 years of Warehouse Management Experience
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Attention to detail, accuracy, and problem-solving skills
- Strong leadership skills
Salary commensurate with experience.
Extensive benefit package including medical/dental/vision, matching 401 (k), profit sharing, and company paid life/disability plans.
Carolina Canners is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Carolina Canners supplies its stockholders and neighboring bottlers with the highest of quality soft drinks from a very modern production center located in Cheraw, SC. Carolina Canners has expanded many times and now has a can production line, 2 bottle production lines, and a fountain syrup production line producing numerous brands, flavors, and packages of water, fruit juice drinks, tea, energy drinks and carbonated and non- carbonated soft drinks.