Sales Representative/Brand Ambassador
Federal Distilling - Stateside Urbancraft Vodka
STATESIDE URBANCRAFT VODKA is a premium vodka based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. The Stateside brand has won a handful of medals, is currently the top Pennsylvania spirit, and is one of the fastest-growing craft brands produced in the tri-state region.
The Stateside Urbancraft Vodka sales position is a hybrid of direct sales coupled with a strong focus on building and maintaining relationships across many fronts in a competitive market. The position requires someone with strong social skills, knowledge of the industry, a passion for spirits, and an entrepreneurial attitude. Applicants should be self-motivated and willing to go the extra mile to ensure the success of the Stateside brand in the Pittsburgh market.
$24,000/year + commission + expenses
- 2+ years of relevant experience in consumer-driven sales, promotions, and events
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships across a variety of different accounts
- Passion and extensive knowledge of the spirit industry
- Flexible hours due to the nature of the industry, promotional events requiring some nights and weekends
- Reliable mode of transportation
- Self-motivation with the ability to execute requirements without direct oversight
- Running knowledge of the landscape of the Pittsburgh bar and restaurant scene
- RAMP Certified (completion of certification following hiring date is sufficient)
- Creative problem solving
- Innovative marketing ideas to optimize Stateside’s reach in the Pittsburgh market
- Applicants must live in Allegheny County
From humble beginnings in a basement with a homemade still, to the current 8,000 square foot headquarters, Stateside is at the forefront of a new generation of craft products. Our innovative filtration techniques and blend of natural minerals create an unparalleled taste and smoothness. The Stateside brand is always made from 100% GMO-free American corn, has zero sugar and zero carbs, and is certified Koser and Gluten Free.