Public Relations Account Executive
360 Public Relations
A next-generation agency with a reputation for putting people first, 360PR+ offers team members a dynamic, creative, collaborative culture in which to grow their careers. We work with some of the most exciting consumer brands and are currently seeking an Account Executive or Senior Account Executive, depending on number of years of experience, with a passion for media and storytelling.
You’ll have an opportunity to play a key role in developing and executing media strategies, events and more for consumer brands in the healthy living food and beverage space. This is an opportunity to contribute to award-winning work and have your accomplishments recognized, too. Here are some of the position qualifications:POSITION OVERVIEW
- 2-5 years in a PR agency or as part of an internal PR/communications team
- Proven media relations skills, developing and implementing creative and successful storytelling strategies and cultivating relationships with media
- A clear, concise and creative writer and polished presenter
- Excellent client relations skills as a key member of the team
- Strong organizational skills, ability to proof your own work, and serve as a mentor to others
- Thrives in a high-performance setting
- Experience, or an interest, in geek culture, tech, and pets doesn’t hurt!
To apply, please send an email outlining your relevant experience, along with resume or LinkedIn profile, to Melissa Perroni, Employee Engagement Manager. Recognized as a Best Place to Work, 360PR+ offers a competitive compensation package and a winning All In culture, one that enables team members to thrive. For more, visit www.360PR.plus.
360PR+ is an Equal Opportunity Employer.